Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And so it begins...

hot.mess.

the beginnings of a library...

Last Friday, I went back into the classroom for the first time to begin setting it up.  Let me tell you...ROUGH times and OVERWHELMING.  It's funny how it feels like I just packed it up, and now it's time to do it all over again!  Just look at all those boxes, stacks, and clutter-- embarrassing!  But my new project is to create a "real" classroom library for my kids.  I want them to be able to easily find and read books at their level or by their interests.  

Spent Friday and Monday at school 8-2pm...back again tomorrow & gearing up for my 2nd year of teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment