- 9am phone call: "What is today?" Today is Wednesday, today is Wednesday-- all day long, all day long. "Today is Wednesday. I thought you would be here at 8:30...as usual." -.-
- CPT for my 3 kids only... whoops!
- meeting @ 7:30 in the morning tomorrow as well as another one at 3:30 until 5 after school...hoo-ray. =/
- Math stations have been pretty calm and effective lately (I think). The repetitive stations are comforting for students, and I think it gives them a small success at something they can do quickly and (sometimes) correctly.
- Literacy stations have been NoiSy lately...but is it a "good" buzz or just distracting? hmmm...
- Science director came in today to announce--> informal observation on Friday @ 12:35-- eeeek!
- Finally sent in my course approvals for next year's (maybe) lane change...
- November calendar journals stapled and in mailboxes for tomorrow! Dec/winter themes start tomorrow.
- 1 out of 3 observations done with my aide...:) She's so helpful!
- What am I going to do for each "Random Act of Kindness"? I swear I force myself into these stressful situations...
- completing my report cards...
- effective planning time and assessments...teacher-made assessments...how to collect data that leads to future steps to move FORWARD for kids
- mentor observation next week
- workshop for grad school next week