- Tuesdays are super long days because I have my grad class at night...just wait until those Category trainings start next Saturday!! boooo
- Began the penguin unit today, and my kids are loving it! The books I chose are engaging, and they are really liking my visuals/ graphic organizers
- Planned for penguin activities tomorrow afternoon with my para while I'm at a 3-hour PD
- small groups in ESL today worked well I think with the 1st-grade split in 2...noise level is a constant concern thought
- nervous about tomorrow's OTL CPT because we have to show student work
- my students' parent went to the library today and asked for my mother! so cute :)
- school printer in the basement is broken again...ughhh!!
- finally received my formal observation write-up and signed my mid-year eval
- my para and I always speak about our students in code (using their initials) and today, one of the kids knew his! how embarrassing...
- future observations
- units within the next 2 weeks
- quarterly assessments
- ESL MTEL
- IEP meeting in 2 weeks...
|Pre-unit/ reading activity...making predictions and stating ideas|
|Penguins by Fiona Watt|
|Choice time = At the Markers Center, one student was inspired to draw Superman Penguin...with an egg. Tooo funny.|
|Parts of a Penguin|