- Dressing up as a mouse was so fun today-- all the kids at school (not just my room) were excited. :)
- Completed my first round of sight word recognition that I have been planning to do for awhile. :) Some students knew more than I gave them credit for-- isn't that always the case?
- I love days with no recess duty. :)
- K Math went so smoothly today...the kids were really trying, and they were engaged with pumpkin patterns! Yay! :)
- I passed my Reading MTEL on Friday, and I think that that gave me motivation this weekend to plan for today. HooRaY! :)
- Parent/Teacher conferencing schedules with translators between three classrooms is THE MOST STRESSFUL THING. Wahh :(
- I am excited for our ELL Thanksgiving celebration because I think it's important to share cultures and get to know the kids and their families through something meaningful and fun. :)
- My formal observation on Thursday is making me crazy.
- Letter and NUMBER recognition for my kindergarten students...so difficult for them to grasp!
- Why do some students count one-to-one "1, 2, 6..." WHAT?!
- Inclusion with mainstream for my kids