Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Just another day in the life

K Orientation today-- 3 out of my 4 invited showed up today...hooray!  Very nice parents. :) One kid cracked me up and almost broke my arm when he shook my hand.

Getting nervous about Monday's kindergarteners coming in...I have a long list of things to do before then!

GREAT book for the beginning of the year-- the kids LOVED it and really relate to Howard B. Wigglebottom!  I ordered 2 more of his books from the library...

sunflower from another teacher to brighten my day! :)

how the kids will keep track of their instructional reading levels-- now they know which boxes to take their leveled books from

created these out of a cardboard box...MUST teach at least the 1st graders how to tie shoes by Monday!!  gonna make this a new center...


No comments:

Post a Comment