Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, September 1, 2012

Survived the First Week

So happy that the first 2 days are over!  My nerves were crazy this week!  And they'll be back on the 10th when my kindergarteners come in...

I forgot to give the kids my goodie bags on the first day, and I forgot to make the popcorn...oops!  Did both yesterday, and they were soo excited.  I warned them about eating the orange kernels because they would break their little teeth.  Two minutes later, my little friend R ran up to me with a kernel and said, "Ms. Seeto!  Ms. Seeto!  I found a seed!!  I take seed, put it in the ground!!!  And I plant it when I go home and it grow to make more popcorn!!"  HAHAHAHAH, never a dull moment.

Yay for a 4-day weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment