Highlights/Low-lights of today:
- One of my little ladies stayed on green all day AND filled up her sticker chart. :) She was so proud to go in the prize box. :)
- Three boys punching friends today-- not okay!! :(
- Parent meeting AND admin meetings afterschool today :/
- New bulletin board and door design up! :)
- Slept through my alarm today and didn't wake up until 7:30..wahhh :(
- Book Fair preview with kindergarteners who cannot write...nightmare! :/
- scary test was not so scary :x
- hearing/eye checks from the nurse finished...o_o
- productive math groups :) but didn't get to work with all students
- Thought: Do my kids eat the glue sticks!?? holy smokes...
- Student behavior-- how to stop their craziness and teach them to get along with friends!
- Aligning curriculum with standards and meeting the needs of all my students
- Building a relationship with my new support/resource
- "Getting it done."
|New bulletin using the K sight words "I" and "like"|