Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thursday/Friday

Notes:

  • Can we just say how crazy the last hour of Friday was for me? I can't even think about the stress I felt about finishing those Mother's Day projects!!!! GOSH....I need to manage our time better next year!!
  • ELL Family Night on Wednesday night was a huge success, and I had 9 out of my 11 students show up -- holla holla!  
  • I had my post conference for my formal observation last Tuesday as well as my summative evaluation meeting -- both on Friday...it was facilitated by both my ELL director and my principal.  Needless to say, I was offered my position again for next year!  It's nice to know that somebody wants you! 
  • Full week back this week-- bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment