Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday

Notes:

  • just got home 45 minutes ago after leaving the apartment at 6:30 this morning! just lovely.  long day today with bus behaviors/punishments starting at 8am this morning and then ELL family night setting up; and then NYAJ's with some colleagues; and then ELL family night until 8:40pm. GOSH-- exhausted!
  • cute lesson today that included Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and different food that the kids would like to rain from the sky
  • scheduled my post evaluation meeting for Tuesday
  • I really need to get working on my Mother's Day projects!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment