Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tuesday-Friday?

Notes:

  • I had a personal day last Monday, and the rest of the week flew by.  On Friday, we had Literacy Day at school, and my class hosted our program from 10:45-11:15am (which obviously ended up ending at 11:35-- and only because I kicked everyone out!).  The kids were SO nervous-- and so was I!!  They did an awesome job thought singing their 7 songs and the first graders +1 each made small speeches for each song explaining the learning behind each song and what the songs taught them.  I was so proud of them! :)  Then, the kids were each matched with an adult to read leveled books and writing from the past year.  I invited so many people that each student was able to work one-on-one with their adult.  Hooray!  Props later from my principal as well.  I'm happy it went well today, and I'm glad it's over!

Photos of the program I made:
cover

information inside

back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment