Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Monday, April 2, 2012

Friday

Notes:
  • Back to normal with my para back, and the kids were so much better behaved.  They just hate leaving the routine alone...gosh darn it, I've created monsters!!
  • We read Last One In is a Rotten Egg, which was suggested by another blogger.  Then, I made egg templates, and we brainstormed what "good eggs" do...this is as Easter-y as I'm going to get this week! :) pictures coming soon... 
  • started Reading Buddies today with the long-term 4th grade sub's class...super cute, I love the idea of it!  Hope the kids build friendships :)

No comments:

Post a Comment