Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Monday

Notes:
  • I passed my ESL MTEL. what whattt
  • my mentor got me a DD certificate for passing my test-- how sweet! :)
  • forgot about Red Sox spirit day today because of the weekend chaos...oops!  Oh well, made headbands with the kids today for the Wally assembly in the afternoon
  • interesting pre-tests today for kindergarten HF tests...
  • my principal asked me if I would prefer having bathrooms in my room next year to being near K colleagues...hmmmmmmm...
  • 4 more days until April vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment