- I am getting super lazy from blogging because I just finished a humungo assignment for my grad class and I'm pooped.
- Pretty good day today, and all my dears stayed on green! woop woop
- The kids are infatuated with the Rubik's cube that I bought...solver gets to go in the prize box! haha
- forgot to mention that 2 of my kiddos read higher than I thought they would on the DRA...guess I'm 3 for 3 with those...
- Finished my egg display on the door...not too shabby for a quick deco
- Read Dogs Don't Wear Sneakers by Laura Numeroff, and the kids thought it was so funny. I'm trying to have them make their own class book version, but the creative juices weren't flowing today for them. I made a model after school; so maybe we'll have some better products tomorrow...
|"I am a good egg because I share my stickers with my brothers."|
|"I am a good egg because I am a good friend. I share with my friends. I read and share books."|