- fire safety presentation by Mr. Firefighter today...the kids l-o-v-e-d it, but an hour long was quite a long time for 5-7 year olds to sit tight! They each got to practice "stop, drop, and roll" as well as wear the fire jacket and helmet, though. :)
- began quilt making today
- excited to see if the students understand my inferencing song that I found...
- another teacher turned off my student's affective filter today...grrr!
- crazy last half hour of the day! blahh
- kindergarten math test went okay...1 100% :)
Tuesday, April 10, 2012