Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday

Notes:

  • fire safety presentation by Mr. Firefighter today...the kids l-o-v-e-d it, but an hour long was quite a long time for 5-7 year olds to sit tight!  They each got to practice "stop, drop, and roll" as well as wear the fire jacket and helmet, though. :)
  • began quilt making today
  • excited to see if the students understand my inferencing song that I found...
  • another teacher turned off my student's affective filter today...grrr!
  • crazy last half hour of the day! blahh
  • kindergarten math test went okay...1 100% :)

No comments:

Post a Comment