Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday

Notes:

  • "I Wish" poems came out sooooo cute!!! Found a Pinterest idea for writing wish poems and using a black back drop with grayscale photos of the students blowing dandelion seeds...soooo cute!!!! :) Lots of compliments on them :)
  • assembly this morning with a cello player..most of my students loved it-- a few were probably wondering why they had to sit in the front row (as they were covering their ears-- rude!)
  • very cute Guided Reading today with 2 of my DRA 4's...they were taking turns on page reading and really helping each other out with strategies and cues-- authentic moment! :)
  • confused about next year!... and nervous about my final informal and formal observations this year...
  • 37 school days left :)

Photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment