- ESL went well-- glad to know when kids are totally lost
- began Laura Numeroff stories to reinforce cause and effect with the first-graders...they loved the silly cat in If You Give a Cat a Cupcake...new story tmrw...
- longgg day today with staff meeting until 5:10pm and K Math Night set-up, event, and clean-up until 7:45pm = I'm in my jammies right now ready for dinner and bed
- 2 of my kids showed up for K math night-- I was so proud of them and their parents!!! yayy!! :) It's so fun working with them outside of the classroom
- Forgot to send myself the pics for my dandelion/ "I Wish" display-- ughhh
|wind socks from before vaca! display cause and effects of the wind (1st grade) as well as favorite seasons (kindergarten)|
|one student said they looked like jellyfish-- haha!|