Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thursday/Friday

Notes:

  • a 4th-grade student's mother passed away yesterday, and I can't even imagine the heartbreak his family is going through right now :(  
  • last new hire meeting was Thurs. afternoon-- 2 surveys about my mentors
  • email went out about final formal observations...too bad I never had my 3rd one either! ugh
  • read Eric Carle's Little Cloud book, and the kids loved it...we went outside to see which shapes we saw in the clouds as well as made our own shapes with my crazy glue/shaving cream concoction and cotton balls...some came out so cute! :) 

Photos:

giraffe and butterly

bird, purse, rainbow, heart

No comments:

Post a Comment