- I am continuing the Dr. Seuss theme this week because my kids love the books so much...We finally finished our story maps of the Cat in the Hat today and our -at rhyming hats. I had a last minute idea to use the handouts as the stomach of a cat and make a kid-size display of information-- came out super cute!!
- Informal observation AGAIN today-- first one done by my assistant principal...I thought the kids were crazy, but she didn't write anything negative-- just saying that they were engaged and methodical...lovely.
- Spirit Week flyer checked out with the committee; so it's off to be copied!
- Cat 1 training after school today...I love knowing people in my class! But coffee took FOREVER to get..ugh.
- MEPA practice tests took longer than expected today, and we ended up working on a lot of handwriting practice instead...
- report cards due next Wednesday
|4 ft. tall Cat in the Hat|