Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring P/T Conference night

Notes:
  • P/T conferences tonight...so many parents thanked me, and it was so nice to hear.  I get so stressed out that I sometimes forget how much my kids have progressed and how far they've come since September! :')
  • ESL FLEWWWW by today...those journals have been a doozy lately
  • categorizing assessment completed 
  • went home for 20 minutes before conferences today...that woulda been the craziest thing ever back in November ;-)
  • one no-show for conferences
  • reminder for next year-- it is so important to explain kindergarten and first-grade rating systems on report cards to avoid confusion!

Photos:
Tuesday's paintings after reading Old Bear by Kevin Henkes


No comments:

Post a Comment