- spelling tests today were rough-- only 5 hundreds!
- Seuss hats with peppermints and Oreos-- one little guy tried to eat his!! oh geez...
- Seuss rhyming hats
- Cat in the Hat story maps
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 impromptu puppets
- Read Across America storyteller LOVED my class and wants to come back next Friday! :) It's nice when someone comes in and thinks your kids are totally awesome (which they are, but they are also totally crazy). They loved Marvin Mooney.
- green eggs and ham from our kindergarten friends downstairs!
- bathroom was out of commission for 2 hours today-- rough.
- pajama day throughout the school today
- lessons and scheduling next week with MEPA testing
- four classes are in full swing! ay caramba!!