- driving from Kingston has been super brutal for the past 2 school days-- what a long commute! Makes me tired and groggy in the morning...also, the cold weather makes me grumps.
- no Reach song this week is kind of stinky...but it lets us read a story in the morning so that we have more ESL time :)
- 100s on all key words tests today for K and 1-- holla holla!
- must remember the assembly tomorrow for first graders...
- one of the first-graders got stuck in his jacket today and I almost DIED laughing while my para tried to help him. He was sobbing, and I felt bad for laughing-- but the whole situation was ridiculous..oh boy. poor kid.
- Do I assess my kids too much?
- I'm confused about which kids to do DRAs on...
- What should I be doing for progress monitoring?
- must remember to do letter ID tomorrow
- glad my little K friend is happy with his new grouping during ELA :)
- parent meeting on Friday
- must read article for math course by Thursday--boo.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012