Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday

Notes:
  • Last Cat 1 training today and one more assignment to go-- woohoo!
  • missed another staff meeting :-/
  • ESL went really well today-- the kids are super motivated by BINGO and it's really helping them to learn their vocabulary words
  • Just found out that the other K classes DO NOT give spelling tests-- oops...
  • began my "weekly" fluency checks today...hope they end up working!
  • began long a with the first graders...don't know if I'm rushing it...
  • Not able to fit in storytime that often!
  • Finally gave the kids those National Geographic magazines-- gee whiz...
  • one of my K students banged his eyebrow really hard against a chair during mid-morning exercise-- womp womp :(
  • just bought flowers to show the kids tomorrow and have them paint!  maybe we'll try to be in the courtyard...
  • nervous about my PT conference tomorrow morning...
  • lost in translations.

Photos:
Synonym Snake

Good Luck cards for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders taking the MCAS

No comments:

Post a Comment