Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spirit Week- Day 2

Today was Crazy Day for Spirit Week.  That is all. -.-

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • HANDS OFF POLICY...ugh...GET IT TOGETHER, kindergarteners!!
  • skipped by 11am observation-- boo to me
  • went to afternoon gr.1 OTL today
  • wore my Halloween top hat for crazy day today-- some of the kids were really cute with their outfits!
  • read a St. Patrick's Day book with our kindergarten friends in my mentor's classroom.  Then the kids drew character pictures from the story during snack...it was an optional assignment!

Biggest Concerns:
  • parent/teacher conferences

Photos:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment