Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday

Notes:

  • My para and I were in the worst moods EVER today-- super cranky...the poor kids were at the end of that mess...
  • pre-tests for spelling are so interesting because the kids do so horribly...at least it shows that they are studying during the week and learning something...
  • compliments on my new duck bulletin :)
  • kids were super excited to take home their cat in the hat story maps today-- finally done with Dr. Seuss haha
  • intense parent meeting today-- glad I survived...
  • let the longest week ever begin...especially because we're doing testing all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment