Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

HOOOOORAY-- tomorrow is Friday!  Thank goodness.

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • ESL= flying duet, and of course Vern had gone off the master plan..
  • printing machine this morning
  • MEPA schedule tentatively set 
  • M started transition to 2nd grade
  • indoor recess= no real recess until the end of the day
  • Lorax story maps finished and last-minute Cat in the Hat prompt began
  • b-m-e for Cat in the Hat for tomorrow
  • principal's newsletter with MOI in it for mailboxes tomorrow...
  • after school program's parents asking to go my room is getting a little tiresome -.- SUPER frustrating

Biggest Concerns:
  • What will our special reader read to the kids tomorrow?
  • ESL planning for next week...thinking about throwing it out the window to do MEPA practice and take the test for Wed./Fri.
  • math course homework
  • getting college credits for the 2 category trainings I'm taking-- woohoo
  • MEPA scores from October
  • parent conferences
  • Grade 1 report cards

Photos:
overall bulletin board :)







the last truffula tree



No comments:

Post a Comment