- ESL= flying duet, and of course Vern had gone off the master plan..
- printing machine this morning
- MEPA schedule tentatively set
- M started transition to 2nd grade
- indoor recess= no real recess until the end of the day
- Lorax story maps finished and last-minute Cat in the Hat prompt began
- b-m-e for Cat in the Hat for tomorrow
- principal's newsletter with MOI in it for mailboxes tomorrow...
- after school program's parents asking to go my room is getting a little tiresome -.- SUPER frustrating
- What will our special reader read to the kids tomorrow?
- ESL planning for next week...thinking about throwing it out the window to do MEPA practice and take the test for Wed./Fri.
- math course homework
- getting college credits for the 2 category trainings I'm taking-- woohoo
- MEPA scores from October
- parent conferences
- Grade 1 report cards
|overall bulletin board :)|
|the last truffula tree|