Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday

Today was a lot tamer than yesterday, but sometimes those crazy days can be great b/c the day moves so quickly...

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • MELA-O prepared and ready to go for tomorrow
  • almost done with MEPA scheduling
  • Cat 2 today after school
  • first REAL snow today starting just in time for indoor recess...-.-
  • kids watched The Cat in the Hat cartoon during indoor recess
  • lorax's feathered truffula trees came out so cute :)
  • spirit week meeting this morning

Biggest Concerns:
  • Cat trainings
  • running records
  • MEPA/ MELA-O

No comments:

Post a Comment