Highlights/ Low-lights today:
- The kids L-O-V-E-D gingerbread houses today! Thank goodness my para is more organized than me and it was controlled chaos in our room this afternoon.
- Our Poetry Slam rehearsal went well, and the kids are actually learning the songs. :)
- Gingerbread voting was cute today
- Finally finished shopping for everyone at school!
- AP lost a write-up for one of my students...now we have to write it again (waste of 40 minutes the first time...)
- fitting in everything in before holiday vacation!
- assessing my first graders
- running records
- surviving the next 11 hours of school before vacation