Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

1.5 more days!

COUNTING DOWN THE HOURS UNTIL VACATION!!

Highlights/ Low-lights today:
  • The kids L-O-V-E-D gingerbread houses today!  Thank goodness my para is more organized than me and it was controlled chaos in our room this afternoon.
  • Our Poetry Slam rehearsal went well, and the kids are actually learning the songs. :)
  • Gingerbread voting was cute today
  • Finally finished shopping for everyone at school!
  • AP lost a write-up for one of my students...now we have to write it again (waste of 40 minutes the first time...)

Biggest Concerns:
  • fitting in everything in before holiday vacation!
  • assessing my first graders
  • running records
  • surviving the next 11 hours of school before vacation

Photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment