Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday?! I thought it was Friday...

Holy smokes!  Vacation fever has hit the teachers, and now I don't know if there's hope for anyone!

Highlights/ Low-lights today:
  • Average scores for Unit 2.1 Key word exam today for First Grade-- they are getting better!
  • pacing in math worries me...but I like whole-class lessons followed by the independent work
  • My kids love the "If you're reading and you know it" song... :)
  • staff meeting was short, yay!  but no snacks...got the shaaakes

Biggest concerns:
  • schedule this week w/ parties and special events
  • gingerbreadmen tomorrow, latkes/gelt on Wednesday, gingerbread houses on Thursday (and pj party?), and poetry slam on Friday-- b-u-s-y

Photo :
Still under construction...but veryyy cute!  My inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/squigglybee/3105418306/

No comments:

Post a Comment