Highlights/ Low-lights today:
- Average scores for Unit 2.1 Key word exam today for First Grade-- they are getting better!
- pacing in math worries me...but I like whole-class lessons followed by the independent work
- My kids love the "If you're reading and you know it" song... :)
- staff meeting was short, yay! but no snacks...got the shaaakes
- schedule this week w/ parties and special events
- gingerbreadmen tomorrow, latkes/gelt on Wednesday, gingerbread houses on Thursday (and pj party?), and poetry slam on Friday-- b-u-s-y
|Still under construction...but veryyy cute! My inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/squigglybee/3105418306/|