- My twinsies birthdays today...6 years old and they were wearing matching outfits today! I love it when my kids can wear crowns around the school-- they get so excited.
- 2 math CPTs again because I really needed to see how the quarterly 2 assessments will look like, and whether or not my kids will be successful!
- asked my para to pep up her energy today...I hate being put in a position like that...
- Kindergarten "cupcakes" for the letter C came out cute :)
- Grade 1 choral reading/singing was nice
- my first Staff holiday party tonight-- It was more fun than I thought, but it's exhausting to work all day and be social with the same people at night!
- #s 1-10 in shaving gel today with suspects 1 and 2...#1 loved it, and it seemed to be working (for the time), and suspect 2 was just being foolish.
- Suspects 1, 2, 3, and now 4!
- quarterly assessments are on the back of my mind
- Will my students forget everything they've learned after the break?
- schedule changes
- pacing my kids and meeting their different needs
- pj party next week?
|Shaving gel and Elmer's glue cupcakes for the letter "Cc" (with pink sprinkles)|