Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wednesday

Today was a bad day.  Not with my kids, but with everything else.

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • Half day today for professional development= fun snowman activity with the kids.  They loved using the glue and shaving gel mixture to make their "sixth snowman" for our "Five Little Snowmen" poem.
  • Cried during my PD meeting today-- embarrassing. :x  Just so stressed, tired, and overwhelmed of everyone's expectations for me.
  • I have a little bit better idea of what is expected of my first graders and kindergarteners.
  • I think I am going to start locking my door after school so that no one comes in...is that being anti-social? probs...

Biggest Concerns: 
  • my entire life.
  • re-designing my classroom to best suit my students' needs
  • the solutions to my problems = more hours in the day and more space in my classroom
  • wishing I could celebrate Christmas with my kiddos :(
Photos from today, etc:
New ones/tens/hundreds chart holders for Calendar
 
Snowmen made from equal parts glue and shaving cream

No comments:

Post a Comment