- Half day today for professional development= fun snowman activity with the kids. They loved using the glue and shaving gel mixture to make their "sixth snowman" for our "Five Little Snowmen" poem.
- Cried during my PD meeting today-- embarrassing. :x Just so stressed, tired, and overwhelmed of everyone's expectations for me.
- I have a little bit better idea of what is expected of my first graders and kindergarteners.
- I think I am going to start locking my door after school so that no one comes in...is that being anti-social? probs...
- my entire life.
- re-designing my classroom to best suit my students' needs
- the solutions to my problems = more hours in the day and more space in my classroom
- wishing I could celebrate Christmas with my kiddos :(
|New ones/tens/hundreds chart holders for Calendar|
|Snowmen made from equal parts glue and shaving cream|