- ESL groups went well again with K and Grade 1 divided
- love having L substituting in the building so that we can chat throughout the day!
- made foam gingerbread men today...the kids don't know that we will be having real ones on Monday =)
- sent in my next course for credit approval
- sent in my version of the new schedule for January
- tested Grade 1 on their spelling words and also pretested them-- good thing I remembered
- preparing my kids for the math quarterly assessments
- finishing my final grad paper for Tuesday when this weekend is already feeling crazy-busy
- packing in the gingerbreadman stuff for next week!
- putting the student gifts together in time for Friday
- pj party on Thursday
- planning for next week...I feel like the whole week is going to be discombobulated
|foam gingerbread men with glue concoction, whole-punched buttons/smiles, beads for accessorizing, googly eyes, glitter, and blue or red yarn for hair|
|My updated Word Wall|