- I had a good write-up for my observation in Science today...woohoo! She said that my students were very attentive, my pacing was good, and my classroom is conducive to visual learning where the expectations and routines are clearly stated-- hoorah. :)
- Taking pictures with our little one today who might be moving! so sad!!
- Random Acts of Kindness Day 2--> "Draw a picture for a friend." Then, I labeled the pictures with "For _______, From ______" before gave them to friends and took them home. It was interesting to see who the recipients were!
- Finished my 3 observations of my para today for my grad class...woohoo! Now just have to complete the post-conferences with her.
- Sent out a message about doing a workshop on multicultural literacy in my school at the end of the week-- I hope I get lots of responses/ I hope it doesn't turn out to be a bust!
- Disappointed that I didn't finish one of the group's unit 3 assessments yesterday-- I'll have to remember for Monday!
- Finishing Gr. 1 report cards to be sent home on Tuesday
- my 3 projects due on Tuesday for my grad course
- meetings on Monday and Thursday after school
- holiday celebrations in the classroom-- what is/isn't allowed
- my PD workshop!