- Sub today: "I really enjoyed being in your room today. I like what you do with the children, and I like how you walk around with them. I liked being here today." SO NICE TO HEAR! I have been feeling really scrutinized and criticized lately by other professionals, and this lady was so nice. :) Not the sharpest tool, but very nice and genuine.
- One little girl might be moving today or tomorrow-- I'm terrified! :( so sad.
- First random act of kindness= get well cards for my aide...impromptu since I forgot to email myself the documents from home-- oops!
- New hire meeting this morning 7:30-8:15; then ELL departmental team meeting after school 3:30-5:15...wacko.
- I went to 2 CPT team meetings today (one for K and one for 1st grade). I loved being included in both, but I hated missing my prep time. However, I like that I feel comfortable with going to both, and I NEED that information and feedback about my quarterly results compared to the mainstream classes! so importante.
- December is getting packed with events/meetings-- as well as projects. I kept referring to and adding to my planner today!
- Grade 1 Report Card due tomorrow for Tuesday--aksdjf;lawjelf;kjsaldfjldsjfljf.
- math data used for instruction
- holiday celebrations and instruction