- Working all day at school and trying to complete my work for grad school at the same time-- CraZY!!
- Suspect #1 in my class can't count to 10...I am going to seriously drill him every day until vacation...might make his life miserable.
- Suspect #2/3 poopsied in his pants AGAIN...#4!!! I was so mad!!! Missed 25 out of the 30 minutes I get for lunch today...ughhhhhhhhhhh
- ESL groups were kind of rushed today-- hate that! But my group #2 is really trying hard to practice phonemic awareness and blending...so proud :)
- Glue and shaving gelled snowmen are hanging up, and I will try to include a picture when all of them are complete!
- Grade 1 QQ4 in math were actually pretty good! Only one straggler who is already on my radar...tisk tisk!
- Last grad class of the semester tonight with only 1 project due next week...such a great weight off my shoulders.
- Speaking to parents about expectations in the classroom-- below grade-level kids and kids who are behaving like babies...I am not their mother!
- packing in my gingerbread activities for this week and next before break
- staff party on Thursday right after my new-hire meeting...busy day!
|new HANDS-OFF policy @ school|