- My K lesson with the new phonics song book and my own activities worked really well. They loved the song AND the puppet "Froggy." However, it was so distracting to my 1st graders who were taking a test at the time! oops...
- The positive energy and excitement from my kids in the morning is so special. :)
- They enjoyed reading The Mitten again...which was nice because I was worried about hem being "bored."
- The new HF song works really well (to the tune of "If you're happy and you know it"). They loved it! And it's not difficult to carry the tune. :)
- Cried again when telling my story about yesterday's PD to my mentor-- she felt so badly about my situation, but I think I'm just just oversensitive about everything and anything...
- Observations next week.
- Math quarterly follow-up
- organizing my chaos in the classroom!
- my PD for Monday-- is there enough time to plan and photocopy!?!?!
|Stolen from the blog First Grade Parade...a story map template for The Mitten|