Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last Friday

To be honest, I don't remember much from last Friday because my whole day was so busy, and then my weekend just flleeewww by! but I'll try my best...

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • The office para called and told me that there was something for me in the office. FLOWERS DELIVERED FOR ME! I was so unbelievably excited. :) Made my day. :)
  • Expanded and redesigned my word wall
  • "beaded bracelets" for the letter Bb today and also for the day's random act of kindness

Biggest Concerns:
  • obviously worried about this entire week and being observed by anyone
  • my PD workshop tomorrow morning
  • finishing my projects for my last grad class of the semester on Tuesday

Photos:

"Encouragement" flowers from my mentor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment