Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Thursday, December 22, 2011

'Twas the Night before Christmas Vaca

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • Today was my little L's last day. :( A day earlier than expected!!! Freaked out; made my para run out to pick up my prints from Walgreens b/c I wanted to give her 10 pictures before she moves away...So sad...obvi almost cried and got so emotional.
  • PJ party with the DLC...very cute, and my kids loved having snacks and hanging out with other kids, just relaxing...AND they loved wearing pajamas. (Wore my sweatpants too!)
  • Gave out our gift bags today ...crayon rings, memo pads, glitter pencils, class picture, and monogrammed gloves :)
  • Gave out gifts to other teachers--- stressful shopping, but it's always worth it. :)
  • videotaped the kids while they were rehearsing this morning-- teaching about "reflection" ;-)

Biggest Concerns:
  • Our Poetry Slam performance and costumes tomorrow
  • new schedule in January

Photos:
"F" is for frog!

Monogrammed gloves sewn by me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment