- Found out that my little kindergartner is leaving next week...so devastated. I hope her new school takes care of her. :(
- Kindergartner strikes again with poo-oopsies in his pants...so gross...fml. We took a trip to the nurse together this time...
- Meeting after school from 3:50 until 5:15pm...thank goodness my aide was there or else I probably would have lost my mind!
- Observation with my mentor scheduled for Wednesday...
- Math was quick today, but it went well! The kindergarteners are beginning to understand addition concepts...
- First grade practice sheets were definitely a good idea...thank you Math director for the bonus and supplementary workbook. :)
- Read The Mitten today-- the kids loved it!
- Day 3 of Kindness= helping me clean the room and wash the tables! Our first time doing it together; usually I do it by myself, but the kids loved helping out. I'll have to make it a weekly routine...
- Changing my literacy instruction to meet the expectations of my director and L
- Report cards due tomorrow and still need to be completed-- they are sitting right in front of me-- ughh!
- Flexible grouping in my classroom
- My PD workshop at the end of this week?
- My work for grad school is beginning to overlap and take over my work-life-- I hope I can survive the next 2 weeks...
|New crayon holders from my para! How exciting :)|
|Math Word Wall *under construction"|