- Math sorting went well today, and so did the dice roll game-- woohoo!
- New schedules for all grades to try to accommodate more CPT time and flexible scheduling-- I hope it works out.
- Second book into the Gingerbread series. We read the Gingerbread Man yesterday, and we read the Gingerbread Girl today. Hopefully, we'll be able to read Gingerbread Baby tomorrow.
- My aide was 2 hours late to work today, and I don't know why. It stinks when your kids show up in your classroom before you do, and they don't understand why they can't be in the room without an adult...ughh!
- ESL groups went well today, and my low group did really well with "Write the Room." I was so proud!
- preparation for next week
- busy day tomorrow with my new hire meeting and staff party-- nervous about parking there, too!
- Gingerbread cookie decorating, gingerbread house decorating, snowflake making, and poetry slam preparation...and pj party possibly on Thursday?
- comp pay for covering Music today
|"What did the sixth snowman say?"|
|"My nose is cold."|
|"I like my snowman friends."|
|another alphabet poster in the room...|