Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Today is Tuesday, all day long, all day long

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • My kids absolutely LOVED the gingerbread men that I baked last night!  The eyes and buttons were made of frosting.  Tomorrow, we will be making gingerbread houses out of milk cartons.
  • My gingerbread door theme is a success!  Lots of compliments. :)
  • ESL went well today, and the kids are really picking of their high frequency words and/or letters!
  • Finally have access to the K Level A Reach program online!
  • Ate so many baked goods today...what a glutton...
  • Actually started planning ESL and Math for the week after vacation-- hmmm...
  • I will have to include photos of our symmetrical snowflakes, frogs, elephant puppets, and my gingerbread doorway for this blog...

Biggest Concerns:
  • PJ party on Thursday
  • Poetry Slam costumes/ songs for Friday
  • My grade for my grad course-- so nervous because the course kicked my butt this semester, and it was so hard juggling a job and class at the same time...
  • Latkes for Thursday with gelt
  • Gingerbread graphs for tomorrow
  • Retention after vacation

Photos: 

Gingerbread Doorway

    No comments:

    Post a Comment