Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crazy Tuesday

Today was another action-packed day, and I am exhausted...I can't even muster up the energy to correct homework and work on my PD workshop for grad school!  At least we have a half-day tomorrow. :) (minus the PD in the afternoon...)

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • The Hat is not my most favorite book. :/  It was also difficult for the students to follow...
  • Admin stuff made me leave lunch to go to the office and then it turned out to be a pointless drive and appointment! curses...
  • Impromptu indoor classroom recess= kids showing up 15 minutes earlier than expected in my classroom.  I was not a happy camper.
  • Day 4 of Kindness= Share a Hug! headbands

Biggest Concerns:
  • PD workshop scheduling-- argh!
  • a snowball of things to do is getting quite large and I'm overwhelmed.

Photos:
Random Acts of Kindness project

Winter Word Splash
Color, cut pieces, & dress your own snowman



    No comments:

    Post a Comment