Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Monday, January 16, 2012

Friday the 13th

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • L was my para's sub today! :)  I put her to work immediately, but I think she was okay with it. ;-)  She was SUCH a huge help to me, and it was nice knowing that I could trust her with so much to do!
  • I was able to do a chunk of assessments when putting L in charge of K during Literacy time, and she helped me with my troubled ones during our job writing...
  • I love having recess duty only 1-2x a week!! :) :)
  • Rushed out at 5:30 to meet past co-workers...nice setting myself a limit on Fridays...

Biggest Concerns:
  • assessments for K and Grade 1 in ELA-- obvi!
  • quarterly assessments in 3 weeks -- dun dun DUN!
  • post-conference next week
  • running records/ fluency growth
  • kindergarten  night
  • K report cards
  • math PD work
  • my grad class starting next week!

Photos: Key Words for Math Story Problems! Stolen from theteacherwife.blogpost.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment