- L was my para's sub today! :) I put her to work immediately, but I think she was okay with it. ;-) She was SUCH a huge help to me, and it was nice knowing that I could trust her with so much to do!
- I was able to do a chunk of assessments when putting L in charge of K during Literacy time, and she helped me with my troubled ones during our job writing...
- I love having recess duty only 1-2x a week!! :) :)
- Rushed out at 5:30 to meet past co-workers...nice setting myself a limit on Fridays...
- assessments for K and Grade 1 in ELA-- obvi!
- quarterly assessments in 3 weeks -- dun dun DUN!
- post-conference next week
- running records/ fluency growth
- kindergarten night
- K report cards
- math PD work
- my grad class starting next week!
Photos: Key Words for Math Story Problems! Stolen from theteacherwife.blogpost.com.