Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Friday, January 20, 2012

Thursday thinks

Highlights/ Low-lights:
  • No masking tape in the building = lack of my bulletin boards and creativity sinking... boo!!!
  • Lack of tape led to one of my students S bringing Scotch tape from home for me...so sweet :)
  • Tattling was OFF THE CHAIN today...and so begins the "Tattling Tiger"...
  • My comp at school says that its missing a working DVD device...I hate a nontechie school!
  • Indoor recess was so rough and noisy

Biggest concerns:
  • Assessments
  • K report cards
  • MLk bulletin..which is taking foreverrrr to complete

No comments:

Post a Comment