Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday training

All day DSAC math training today; so my para was my sub. I learned about tons of number sense activities for the classroom that focus on subitising and counting...hope they work with my kids! And I'll be able to send some home too. :)

My aide told me that the day went well. The kids loved the dragon masks for Chinese New Year after reading Dragon Dance. They had a celebration dragon parade with the masks. :) Then they colored pre-printed cards for my mom and her coworker for the activity yesterday. So cute! and my mom loved them. :)

Finally finished drafts for report cards and emailed my principal. Maybe I'll type up the scores for her see tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment