- The new Wed/Thurs/Fri schedule went well today. I think I like the Mon/Tues one best, though, because getting all that work done in the morning allows us to slack off a little bit in the afternoon or play catchup. :)
- trying to keep the upper hand on certain things, but it's really difficult to keep my composure sometimes...
- Math was interesting today because different students from the usual shown, and we also focused on really grasping our teen numbers...shaving cream numbers soon? hmmm...
- I was happy to go to CPT today so that I can see what the other grades are doing-- don't want to be left in the dust! They were also discussing running records, which I really need help with!
- Kindergarten report cards
- keeping up with data and assessments
- losing prep time two days out of the week
- upcoming math PD work along with my grad work...oh boy