Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • The new Wed/Thurs/Fri schedule went well today.  I think I like the Mon/Tues one best, though, because getting all that work done in the morning allows us to slack off a little bit in the afternoon or play catchup. :)
  • trying to keep the upper hand on certain things, but it's really difficult to keep my composure sometimes...
  • Math was interesting today because different students from the usual shown, and we also focused on really grasping our teen numbers...shaving cream numbers soon? hmmm...
  • I was happy to go to CPT today so that I can see what the other grades are doing-- don't want to be left in the dust!  They were also discussing running records, which I really need help with!

Biggest concerns:
  • Kindergarten report cards
  • keeping up with data and assessments
  • losing prep time two days out of the week
  • upcoming math PD work along with my grad work...oh boy

No comments:

Post a Comment