Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday

I am so tired this week! It's absolute crazy in my head, and I'm not sure when it'll clear up!

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • began the PA test with some K students...R surprised me with the syllable-clapping.  Good for you, Glen Coco.
  • Long meeting after school today-- I hate meetings that don't include snacks! 
  • Finally figured out my MEPID number, thank goodness
  • long PD tomorrow from 12:30-3:30...rough times. And I'm going to go back to school to organize my life!
  • MEPA tests are being ordered; so I need to figure out how to do that again
  • I did a running record for all the first graders who have not been DRA'ed...very behind schedule, but oh well, what can you do?
  • unannounced formal observation today-- I was unusually calm, but still a little nervous, too.  I think it went ok...

Biggest concerns:
  • MEPA
  • DOE visit?
  • informal observation feedback and post-conference
  • math PD class this semester
  • Friday's schedule without my para
  • MTEL in March
  • running records
  • PA assessments
  • letter ID/sounds still for some kids :x

No comments:

Post a Comment