- Happy Lunar New Year! :) Since my family celebrates Chinese New Year, I encouraged the whole school to wear red to bring good luck (with tons of help from my principal). I was excited to see so much red yesterday! In my class, we read Chinese New Year by Nancy Dickmann and talked about the different animals of the zodiac. I created coloring sheets with information stated particular to each student. While they colored, my aide and I handed out orange slices to bring more luck. Fun end of the day activity...
- We finally finished my MLK bulletin..thank goodness..gonna leave it up for Black History Month.
- Made up for some missing assessments today thanks to my aide.
- Long staff meeting today about crisis prevention
- Fire drill from an old light bulb
- Notified at 10:30 that my liaison wasn't coming in for her 9:30 time. Okay...
- 6 on the Tattling Tiger list today
- Fitting in all my winter themes in January/ February
- K report cards
- K math development and pacing