Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Saturday, January 7, 2012

First Week of the Year done!

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • ESL has been going really well, and I'm happy that I'm able to work with my new team really well.  It helps to have two teachers with the first grade because their levels are very different.
  • Math crackers for teacher more or less/fewer-- funny how food can motivate kids so much (I am the same way. :))
  • trouble with fitting in kindergarten songs with the afternoon...

Biggest Concerns:
  • kindergarten assessments for report cards
  • kindergarten math and progress for unit test next week and quarterly in February
  • Phonemic awareness assessment
  • ESL MTEL
  • category trainings
  • My "I have a dream" bulletin board

No comments:

Post a Comment