Welcome to my teaching blog! I am an SEI teacher for kindergarten and 1st grade students, and this is my 3rd year of teaching in my own classroom. Every day is a new adventure, and there's never a dull moment! Please consider following my blog. :)


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Topsy Turvy Tuesday

Highlights/Low-lights:
  • Omigoodness!  The day began with me being bamboozled by another teacher!  Taking the credit for something I worked so hard on...Then, two of my kids came into the room five minutes early because of drop-off times--ugh!  Then, the buses for my kids were late, so they didn't show up until 8:45 and school starts at 8:30am!  Then, I had to switch Gym times from the afternoon to the morning and had to cancel my CPT time in the afternoon as well as have the office contact my liaison so that she knew to come in at a later time than our usual Tuesdays.  Then, my liaison was 10 minutes late, and I thought that she never got the message.  Cah-razyyy!
  • High praise on the comment sheet I created, but lots of drama too...
  • expecting a new student soon
  • I loved working with a group of just 4 kindergarteners today!
  • EXHAUSTED, and just got home a half hour ago.

Biggest Concerns:
  • juggling work, grad school, and the new math PD for this semester
  • Kindergarten report cards
  • taking credit when it's due
  • bulletin boards
  • wall space in my room

No comments:

Post a Comment