- J in my class is so cute! He works so hard and has progressed so much since Day 1 in Kindergarten. I am so proud of him. He drew the cutest version of Fireman Small in his journal today...loves it.
- I am loving my group of 5 kindergarteners. It is such a treat after our first half of the year, which was quite crazy and nutso.
- Why are the first graders not understanding representations of 10? They need help...
- I just finished formatting a new comment sheet/report card for Kindergarten, using the notes from the 2 K teachers at my school. It definitely took me 2 hours to do, but it looks bomb. :) Just size 9 font though...
- I love the new Monday/Tuesday schedules now because we get so much work done in the morning, and then the kids can have their fun in the afternoon!
- The principal helped me officially announce the first day of the Lunar New Year (Jan. 23rd), and we agreed to ask everyone to wear red for good luck.
- Definitely started shopping for Valentine's Day supplies today...NBD.
- My next formal evaluation is unannounced-- ay caramba!! The warning came out in our weekly update today that the next cycle of evals will be completed on the 25th...great.
- How well will my K students do on their Unit test this week?
- How will the first graders do with the quarterly in February if we are just finishing Unit 4 mid-next week? Hm..
- Kindergarten report cards
- How well will my students be able to memorize their phone numbers and addresses in 2 weeks? eek!
- My mom's CNY activity on the 25th
Photos: trying to start a "Grammar" wall...